Once you partner with our consulting team, Diamond Marine Services will:
- Ensure you apply for the highest possible credential
- Pre-fill any required forms so all you have to do is sign the application
- Collect, organize, and prepare all medical, drug test, sea service, and course completion certificates for submission
- Have your application vetted prior to submission to ensure all forms are properly filled out
- Pay any USCG evaluation and issuance fees
- Electronically file your application directly with the USCG (if possible)
- Reduce hassle by handling communication with the NMC on your behalf
- Represent you through a formal appeal process if necessary
Diamond Marine Services not only takes all the hassle out of applying for an original license, raise-in-grade, modification or renewal, we formally evaluate your application by a professional using the same process as the NMC. We submit your credential with the USCG and support you until it is issued.
If you are interested in our credentialing services, please inquire by clicking on the button below.
Are you are considering an upgrade or renewal and not quite sure if you have enough sea service? Do you want to upgrade your credential in the future and want some guidance as to what can do to prepare? If so, then you should check out our SEA SERVICE EVALUATION. This unique service allows you to collaborate with our team yet have 100% of the cost be credited towards a future application!
“There are some tasks in life that layman undertake without professional assistance at significant risk. Three that come to mind are surgery, federal income tax preparation, and applying for a USCG mariner credential. 80% of applications are filled out incompletely or incorrectly, resulting in frustration and delays for the mariner.”
Richard Wells, Vice President of the Offshore Marine Services AssociationMarine News, Jan. 2009
Our schedule of fees is outlined in the table below. You can get more information on the service you need by hitting the blue button showing the total for the service (including USCG fees).
Ready to submit your information?
If you’re ready to begin the process, click on the button below and provide us with a bit of information about you.